Thursday, February 24, 2005

USENET-SE.NET Peering Page

USENET-SE.NET Peering Page

This is a service intended for the global Usenet community. The idea is to make finding suitable newspeers easier. On this page you can put up a peering request and supply data about your system as well as info about what you'll require or wish from your would-be peers. Click here if you want to add a peering request to the list.

The Freenix ratings are old and inaccurate, in many cases, as they haven't been updated for quite a while. Sometime soon we'll setup an automated system that remembers Path: headers to keep track of various sites' Freenix positions but until that is in effect you'll have to take the figures with a grain of salt.


now that news.fu-berlin.de is going commercial
I am looking for a new source or interface, of course theoretically I could set up my own nntp server on this machine.

I failed at that last time I tried it.

to http://www.zedat.fu-berlin.de/services/news.html
I am sorry to be leaving you on 1st April after many years good service

I am 69 years of age living under the poverty margin on two half state pensions
pian in Danish Kroner and UK ponds sterling
and the expense of paying in EURO will be greater than the subscription

I do not now what MOMS or VAT is in german
but ancestry.com in USA has to charge sales tax on all their sales to european users

I think you should have a Sales tax identification number in accordance with § 27a of the sales tax law

Umsatzsteuer-Identifikationsnummer gemäß § 27 a Umsatzsteuergesetz

I hope you don't get into trouble :-(

regards

Hugh W





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home