Thursday, December 15, 2005

from my blotter

a desk in the 1950ies always had a blotter
a piece of blotting paper in a holder because we wrote with dip or fountain pens and real ink - eg QUINK

so now I use a piece of very clean newsprint as a mouse mat I scribble stuff on it that I want to come back to.

Like on page 304 of ARD text


04.25 Die schönsten Bahnstrecken Europas: Schweiz
Pontresina - Scuol-Tarasp
04.40  Tagesschau

AND I jot down what sights I have seen:-

my cult film in recent weeks virtually traveling in Greece
Chiliomodi
chiliomodi - Google Image Search and SPAP Tag 5 - bis Argos even ending up at Argos

Sturm der Liebe feels yucky to me

so why did I write jugendliche ??
after that to Taggia in Italy and on to San Lorenzo

Then in Copenhagen we are getting a Metroring if I live long enough and skøjtebane which should be good for my snaps blog

but why Steinach ???

and Portugal trains too


phoneutria nigriventer turned up in a box of bananas from Brazil
Spider Myths: Ours are deadlier than yours

sometimes said to have the world's most toxic spider venom. I don't know what you would base such a judgment on. One authoritative source states that over 7,000 authentic cases of human bites from these spiders have been recorded, with only a handful of known deaths, and less than 7% of cases serious enough to need antivenom. So despite the surprisingly large number of bites, this spider is not exactly public enemy number one either.

copenhagen sleep-in - Google Search: "Copenhagen Sleep-in. Blegdamsvej 132, 2100-Copenhagen, Denmark" had 9268 guests from 89 countries in 2005

then the academic publisher Museum Tusculanum - is in Google Book Search as seen in Universitetsavisen

and lastly Burn Video Art on Demand with a daft URL burnvideoartondemand.dk


The Copenhagen Post: with "The Danish News in English" always seems a bit slow being a weekly - if you can read danish you get the news first.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home