Thursday, November 04, 2004

the education of potential scam victims. -- VRI Open Discussion forum

VRI Open Discussion forum: "We think it is a particularly fine fraud sample and have included on our website for the education of potential scam victims.
My name is Mrs. Jennifer Wilson i am a dying woman who have decided to donate what i have to you/ church.I am 59 years old and i was diagnosed for cancer for about 2 years ago,immediately after the death of my husband, who has left me everything he worked for. "snipped - and in my email

Venture Research Institute (VRI): "This is a website of, for and by private investors, looking for investment opportunities in companies that will:"

LOL it could easily be a scam within a scam
never trust online sources without third party qualification in the real world.
too good to be true means beware

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home